Skip to main content

just a little bit funny

The Tinkerbell effect describes those things that exist only because people believe in them.

.........not that I admire Tinkerbell or anything she does .................

it could pertain to my vision of a perfect puppy

it's not good to be out of touch with reality

now, is it?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really think the term 'perfect puppy' is an oxymoron! LOL

I love our 3 dogs but not a one of them is perfect. Puppies simply don't come perfect, puppies mostly become what you make of them or the amount of work and consistent training you do with them.

Now we did adopt an adult dog once and she was the *perfect* dog! I guess someone else had already done the work. (o:

~Michele
Mo said…
Can't seem to find a PUPPY where somebody has done all the work! fixed them up all fine and dandy.
(Puppies ALWAYS grow into dogs....)
See.......perfect puppy is just a tinkerbellism.
Dandy. That's a good name for a dog. Or Junebug. I'd sure like to name one Junebug.
Grammie Kim said…
Well, then, you shoulda named your last "puppy" Junebug, 'stead of Doorknob? Corncob? Dogknob? :o)
Mo said…
That's COONrod my friend. Coonrod.
James McEntire said…
I thought you were going to name a dog Festus Hagan.

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...