Skip to main content

ugh





This was not a pretty time. As you see, dust got everywhere, even on the lens of my poor camera. It was seriously a mess in here for a while. But that part is over with.

right?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Michelle, I am happy for you, getting a kitchen upgrade. It is messy but you will so enjoy at the end of it all. It is often SLOWER than anticipated, but that's OK, it will be worth it all. Take LOTS of pictures.

Joyce
Olivia said…
Ick. I had grime in my mouth.
Anonymous said…
Mo,
We have had so many construction things going on that I can sympathize with all the dust. However, it WILL be worth it all after you have dusted and dusted and dusted and dusted....did I mention dusting??????
I am so excited you get your new kitchen now. Do you guys have a projected finish time? It is almost like camping out when you don't have access to the sink, stove, etc.
Mo said…
yeah, right, just like camping out.

I thought about putting the dirty dishes out in the rain, but I was pretty sure the cardboard box would fall apart, so I'll have to think of another way to get them clean.

The guys are doing electrical things today. And some sheet rocking. It's funny, you can see where everybody walks. We are all leaving a chalky path.

Actually, it's just barely funny.
Anonymous said…
mo,
just use one of the many old pots or pans that you inevitably have in your garden area.
Or do they all have holes? you'll ahve to wash fast.
Anonymous said…
WE got our carpet laid while it was raining like crazy. I was pretty sure I would go crazy watching the carpet guys go in and out with their shoes on (mind you I don't have a paved driveway)...

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...