Skip to main content

lights and trees

coming out of the car wash looks like this........it looks like somewhere you'd go on vacation.........


above the table
above the sink
above the coffee spot

We are thinking abut lights like these for the kitchen......we may totally change our minds........we have a little more time to think about it.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Chas said…
Groovy lights...
I think I might make a cuppa coffee right now! :)
It is raining and I am tired...
The little crocheted square is a dishcloth... I made them while Shannon was in the hospital, I had to keep my hands busy you know what idle hands lead to. :)
I am glad you had a wonderful vacation.
Love to you!
Chas
Kristi said…
Lovely exit from the car wash and those are very interesting lights. Lowes?

~Kristi
Mo said…
Lowe's for lights.
We're going back today.
So we can change our minds.
Humble wife said…
I love the one for over the table...and it is affordable isn't it????Hmm just thinking of my farm overhaul!
Jennifer
penofjen
Barbara said…
Thanks for visiting, nice to meet you. Not often does one find a blog with everything on the one page.

Yes Ihave been to Fort Worth and have been into the Stockyards hotel.

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...