Skip to main content

being farsighted (whining)


This is what songs and other things look like to me when I don't have my glasses on.
It's really quite annoying to me.
I don't like to wear glasses.

If you don't wear glasses........or need them........be thankful.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Hindsfeet said…
I am farsighted and hate glasses too. I live in a fuzzy world, Mrs Mo. :) Nice and soft and fuzzy. Like a bunny. :D
TO BECOME said…
Aren't we glad that we live in a time that the problem can be fixed at least when we have our glasses on. Grandma
Anonymous said…
I have to wear glasses too only mine is so I can see far away. I don't need them to see close up--at least not yet. (o;
MightyMom said…
I'm just scrolling down looking at all your pics, trying to figure out who's who in your family....

this post I have to comment on.

I am NEAR sighted. As in extremely near sighted....as in if it weren't for my glasses I'd be considered legally blind (no joke). You see the music and words a bit blurry. If I take off my glasses, I wouldn't be able to tell whether or not there was anything at all on that page....till it was about 4 inches from my nose.

I'm thankful for my glasses (and contacts) as wihtout them my life would be very different, and difficult and scary.
Mo said…
yep, I think my life is a 'blur' now! just think what it would be like without glasses!!!

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...