Skip to main content

over the week-end...........

My new bunny...............does it look like chocolate to YOU?
My new neato pan. I love old pans like this. I got the clothes pins too because they looked very old.........kinda worn and used.
I trimmed Lydia's hair so she could brush it and do it herself. It is some kind of THICK.
Cocoa-flan cake our new church member's brought to our house. I hemmed some pants for them and this is what she gave in return. I asked if she had any more pants they needed hemmed............this was one of the best desserts I have ever eaten. The top was perfectly 'flanned'!
OH YUM.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
I COULD brush it out when it was longer, I just had trouble putting it up into something. Now I ware it in head-bands. I LOVE it that way! Thanks Momom!! ;)
Lydia~
It looks very nice! (o:
Pen of Jen said…
I must confess I love peeking at your blog. You tell so many stories with such sweet simple photos.

I love this so much and must share we have many similar taste! In collecting, and in the cocoa flan!lol
Jennifer
Chas said…
That flan looks wonderful!
Lydia's hair looks great too!
That bunny does look like chocolate!!!
Have a great day my friend!
Love,
Chas
Unknown said…
I love Lydia's new look. Her hair is beautiful. Mine is very thick too, so I can sympathize with trying to style extremely thick hair.

Oh, and I would just love a piece of that dessert!!!
Charity Grace said…
Whoops, I'm not webmaster! How do I keep doing this?!
Pen of Jen said…
Thanks for all the entries to the caption contest from all the Mobunny gang...but Mobunny...me thinks you need to swing over and see the winners of the caption contest!!!!

penofjen
Pen of Jen said…
It's me again! Come over to pen of jen...I hope you don't mind I mentioned your kids!
Jennifer
Anonymous said…
Hello,
I am the mama of honrosie's friend, booklover. So nice to meet you, what a lovely blog! I was wondering if your friend also gave you the RECIPE for that flan cake?? (If so, please share, please?) Oh, and great post about complaining. May I quote you on my blog? I am so guilty... :o(
Sally
Anonymous said…
Sally, you can quote me on your blog and I'll see if I can get the recipe. Thanks for hopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...