Skip to main content

January 13

 
I made a breakfast recipe from Pinterest.
The tater tots made kind of a hash brown crust.
Then I whipped eggs, cheese, bacon together....
and baked it.
If YOU try this at home, use a big size muffin pan,
and be sure to spray it.
You can change it up with different cheese,
add onions, use sausage instead of bacon.
Don't mess with the eggs.
Use real ones.
 

I got my Amazon order!
 


I'm glad I got the aluminum one,
instead of one that could break/crack/shatter because of
boiling water.
 


I boiled the amount of water that would fit in my coffee cup.
Poured the boiling water over the grounds in the filter.
It just drip drip dripped right into the cup.
 


Perfect and hot.
I think I'm going to like this new
way to make coffee.
 


I also bought a rocking chair.
It had hideous furry stuff on it.
Looked like the feathers from
a baby peacock.
Even *I* couldn't like it.
I recovered it with what I had.
 

 
I also took stuff from the side of the house,
and put that stuff,
in the back yard,
where we could see it.
 


I also painted more snowflakes on the fence.
I can see this part of our back yard
when I'm in the dining room.
So, I'm going to fix it up
with everything I have.
Which again, is random.
 


Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the old rocker...it looked like it was fairly easy to recover! hey someone came into Yoder at Christmas looking for handmade aprons!..need to make some more with sunflowers on them by next August for Yoder days. Maybe you could plan to come to Yoder on that day and spend the day with me. Its the 4th Saturday in August! it would be so fun!! Kristi
Grammie Kim said…
Do it, Mo. Sew Sunflower stuff and go to Yoder. Do it.

Popular posts from this blog

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                                                   Hello Spring! gingham ric-rac lace buttons Kitten Size Pocket 4 Spring Fabrics waistband 26 inches across from waist to hem 36 inches #2 Apron Spring Dream from waistband side to side 25inches from waist to hem 35 inches large gingham ruffle..........thick ric-rac.............kitten size pocket lots of flowers and buttons (will only send to USA) hop over to the Hutch to see more !! http://therabbithutchstore.blogspot.com/

My Favorite Child

I wish I had all the pictures I wanted, to go with this blog post........because I know a *picture paints a thousand words*, but for a large part of our family's life, old fashion cameras and old fashion pictures were being used.  So, many of the pictures that would help paint this post are somewhere in boxes and books.  It would take a month of Sundays to find them all so  I will just have to count on your imagination and my memory! FAVORITE: most liked, preferred above all others Sara, you were my favorite.  You were our first baby and we were so excited for you.  Your hair was perfect for me to learn how to braid and you always were very still for me.  You were the first little girl I got to dress up and put lacy socks on.  You were such a fun little girl to read to.  You memorized the books we had and it was a big part of our day to read with each other.  *where is the bear when the wind blows cold?*.    You have always been interested in the *family tree*, dates, p

Spring is around the corner...........

Rabbit Tails !!