Skip to main content

Tuesday?



It was so pretty out.
Even though it was cloudy.
Can't say I was having a horrible time.
Can't say I was having a great time.
 
Should have been having a fantastic time.
 
I just know I'd like to be able to wear that
white sweater all summer......
 


 
driving
driving
driving
music
music
music
 


 
It's amazing how states look so different....
and I love to see them.
I'd rather drive the 48 states
than fly overseas.
 
 
 


 
Just my typical hair day.


 
I guess this is what *we* look like
driving down the highway.
 



I *KNOW* this is a horrible picture.
We were going at least 60mph.
This was a stretch of road that had drive-ways,
that all went
through a little bit of woods....
to homes.
Each had a mail-box,
many had a sign.
The signs were what they called their homes.
It was fun to read them.......
then I would imagine what we would
call a home,
at the end of a driveway,
off of a high-way,
through a few trees.
 
Nobody could see the homes, so
the better the name,
the better you could imagine what was behind the trees.
 
 


 
Yes, we ate at Culver's again.
 
No, we probably won't eat there for a while again.
 


 
This would be Queen Anne's Lace.
It kind of bob bob bobs in the breeze.
 

 \

 
 Proverbs 27:17
 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
 
We NEED people around us that sharpen our countenance.
 
 



 
I'll take the trailer on the right.....
I'd love to fix up an old camping trailer.
Just like rich people do on pinterest.
 


 
This was in the door way of the place we ate Tuesday night.
While we were there, there was a mild storm
and the electricity went off for a few minutes.
A little later when I took a picture of their chalkboard sign,
my flash went off
and
SCARED
cashier lady really BIG.
That's right up there with watching
somebunny stub their toe,
and watching
them dance around.....
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Child

I wish I had all the pictures I wanted, to go with this blog post........because I know a *picture paints a thousand words*, but for a large part of our family's life, old fashion cameras and old fashion pictures were being used.  So, many of the pictures that would help paint this post are somewhere in boxes and books.  It would take a month of Sundays to find them all so  I will just have to count on your imagination and my memory! FAVORITE: most liked, preferred above all others Sara, you were my favorite.  You were our first baby and we were so excited for you.  Your hair was perfect for me to learn how to braid and you always were very still for me.  You were the first little girl I got to dress up and put lacy socks on.  You were such a fun little girl to read to.  You memorized the books we had and it was a big part of our day to read with each other.  *where is the bear when the wind blows cold?*.    You have always been interested in the *family tree*, dates, p

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                                                   Hello Spring! gingham ric-rac lace buttons Kitten Size Pocket 4 Spring Fabrics waistband 26 inches across from waist to hem 36 inches #2 Apron Spring Dream from waistband side to side 25inches from waist to hem 35 inches large gingham ruffle..........thick ric-rac.............kitten size pocket lots of flowers and buttons (will only send to USA) hop over to the Hutch to see more !! http://therabbithutchstore.blogspot.com/

Spring is around the corner...........

Rabbit Tails !!