Skip to main content

Tuesday?



It was so pretty out.
Even though it was cloudy.
Can't say I was having a horrible time.
Can't say I was having a great time.
 
Should have been having a fantastic time.
 
I just know I'd like to be able to wear that
white sweater all summer......
 


 
driving
driving
driving
music
music
music
 


 
It's amazing how states look so different....
and I love to see them.
I'd rather drive the 48 states
than fly overseas.
 
 
 


 
Just my typical hair day.


 
I guess this is what *we* look like
driving down the highway.
 



I *KNOW* this is a horrible picture.
We were going at least 60mph.
This was a stretch of road that had drive-ways,
that all went
through a little bit of woods....
to homes.
Each had a mail-box,
many had a sign.
The signs were what they called their homes.
It was fun to read them.......
then I would imagine what we would
call a home,
at the end of a driveway,
off of a high-way,
through a few trees.
 
Nobody could see the homes, so
the better the name,
the better you could imagine what was behind the trees.
 
 


 
Yes, we ate at Culver's again.
 
No, we probably won't eat there for a while again.
 


 
This would be Queen Anne's Lace.
It kind of bob bob bobs in the breeze.
 

 \

 
 Proverbs 27:17
 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
 
We NEED people around us that sharpen our countenance.
 
 



 
I'll take the trailer on the right.....
I'd love to fix up an old camping trailer.
Just like rich people do on pinterest.
 


 
This was in the door way of the place we ate Tuesday night.
While we were there, there was a mild storm
and the electricity went off for a few minutes.
A little later when I took a picture of their chalkboard sign,
my flash went off
and
SCARED
cashier lady really BIG.
That's right up there with watching
somebunny stub their toe,
and watching
them dance around.....
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...