Skip to main content

Monday

It was Monday, not Tuesday.  But I didn't know that for most of the day.


Went to D & K's apartment.  Or their ship.  Whatever. For pizza.


We got Sonic and Daniel got a hot dog, while we waited for pizza.


This wasn't the pizza I was planning on, but it was still tasty.


This is no normal sidewalk.  This is the sidewalk in front of Kroger.....that runs right close to D&K's apartment.  It is pretty neat to walk to Kroger.  I always wanted to live close enough to my church, to walk to church.  Never has panned out.


Listened to the Happy Song....everybunny in the apartment loves it.  Including the little 7 year old.


Klarisa gave me a late? or very early birthday present. 
It is a box full of papers she wrote *happy* things on for me.
She knows me pretty well.
I guess I'm just an open book.
Last night I opened the box.....
The slip of paper said:
What the Deaf Man Heard
It's just about the best movie I've ever seen.
That's all.




 

Comments

Best. Gift. Idea. Ever. :)

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...