Skip to main content

Tinkertown


TINKERTOWN
What a glorious place to be for somebody
just like me.
The whole time we were there
I was wishing my dad could have 
been with us.
He would have loved it
for he does some things just like
Mr. Tinkertown did.


What this man wrote on this bottle haunts me to this day.........




You ask, why? how?
Why or how can somebody be attracted
to old spokes?
Well, they just are.
Just look at the fine art they make.


This guy had more things than
Carter has Liver Pills.
He probably even had empty bottles
of Carter Liver Pills.



How many of you had a bronze horse like this?


Details.
Details.



No reason at all to suppose this guy was a Christian.
Sad.
But he can teach us all something.
Get off of the couch and DO something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...