Skip to main content

New!


My new see through phone.
Not really.
I take pictures on purpose so they can 
be my home screen
and lock screen.
I would never use one
that came with the phone.
I don't download ZEDGE either.
I make my own *ringers*.
Not that I'm a fan of Johnny Cash.......
but I sometimes wake up to him singing:
"the best part of waking up,
is Folger's in your cup!"


This is my newest craft.
I saw it on Pinterest....tried to pin it....our internet crashed,
I went back and couldn't find it.
So I had to just do it on my own.  
I have some work to do.......


I don't buy lots of seeds, but I did buy this white morning glory package
from Lowe's.
I stick seed packages in the cart
while my husband buys glue and boards and electrical things.
He says he sees me do it.
He knows.
The morning glory is on a plant no higher than "6 tall.

I DID fix up the sunflower picture.
I couldn't resist.
The tree behind them is going 
WILD
with white flowers.
So much so that the limbs are bending,
some almost to the breaking point.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE
to plant things........rather forget about them,
and then have them come up and bloom.
We have hard humid summers, very humid.......
but we have an almost 12 month growing season.
Flowers are easy to grow down here in the jungle like weather.


Comments

Sara said…
I love that your flowers are blooming!

Popular posts from this blog

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                                                   Hello Spring! gingham ric-rac lace buttons Kitten Size Pocket 4 Spring Fabrics waistband 26 inches across from waist to hem 36 inches #2 Apron Spring Dream from waistband side to side 25inches from waist to hem 35 inches large gingham ruffle..........thick ric-rac.............kitten size pocket lots of flowers and buttons (will only send to USA) hop over to the Hutch to see more !! http://therabbithutchstore.blogspot.com/

My Favorite Child

I wish I had all the pictures I wanted, to go with this blog post........because I know a *picture paints a thousand words*, but for a large part of our family's life, old fashion cameras and old fashion pictures were being used.  So, many of the pictures that would help paint this post are somewhere in boxes and books.  It would take a month of Sundays to find them all so  I will just have to count on your imagination and my memory! FAVORITE: most liked, preferred above all others Sara, you were my favorite.  You were our first baby and we were so excited for you.  Your hair was perfect for me to learn how to braid and you always were very still for me.  You were the first little girl I got to dress up and put lacy socks on.  You were such a fun little girl to read to.  You memorized the books we had and it was a big part of our day to read with each other.  *where is the bear when the wind blows cold?*.    You have always been interested in the *family tree*, dates, p

Spring is around the corner...........

Rabbit Tails !!