The Bee's Knees October 25, 2011 I have never seen this product before in Kroger. LET THIS BE A WARNING TO ALL OF MY MILLIONS OF READERS, THIS IS *NOT* A DIET FOOD. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels food just for fun Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Rebecca said… Hahahahahahah! (And I'm NOT laughing at the "million readers" part.) Little Penpen said… oh my... looks yummy! I recently was introduced to nutella ... yum! I won't let myself buy any, though. :o) Anonymous said… Oh no. Why did I come to your blog today?I want to go to Kroger RIGHT NOW. Mama Goose said… May not be diet food but it does have yum-ability! Grammie Kim said… You posted this on the week I am craving peanut butter about every 10 minutes. Great... Anonymous said… Oh boy, this could be, or will be dangerous. Krogers are in my area.Norma in KY
Comments
I want to go to Kroger RIGHT NOW.
Norma in KY