Saturday, October 1

Autumn Party


We had an Autumn Party today...........the weather turned just a little cooler and dryer this morning so the day was beautiful.


Kimberly, Lydia, Klarisa.....on our way....


Beautiful Decorations.....



Yummy meal.....food is much better when shared with friends....


.....and family.....of which I have lots of both!



Heather made an announcement...........another girl is on the way!


The official Party-Givers....


Hannah is ALWAYS a blur.


We played a very nice game.....there were little slips of paper in a bowl.......pick one out, read it and answer it.  *the most exciting place I have ever visited*    *my favorite food*   *a famous person I'd like to have for supper in my home*    The bowl went around the table three times.  Each of us know each other just a little better now!
Don't you just love Autumn?

6 comments:

Michele@A Quiet Gracious Life said...

That sounds like a very nice party! Good food, pretty decorations and wonderful friends and family. A true blessing, for sure!

CONNIES THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART 11 said...

It was great fun and I am thankful to have such family and friends and a church that I love so much.

Grammie Kim said...

Yea! The pictures are great, and I am so glad everything went well.
And so the announcement is made!

Mrs. Mobunny said...

yup

Rebecca said...

Yes, I DO love parties - and it sounds like a well-planned and interesting way to share the joy of autumn with family and friends!

The decorations are simple and beautiful. I ♥ them.

ancient one said...

beautiful party.. the best part.. another girl..