Skip to main content

S diet.

no snacking
no sweets
no seconds

EXCEPT on "s" days --- special days

Special days include
holidays
saturday
sunday
birthdays

Comments

Mo said…
I imagine I could think of more *S* days.
Rebecca said…
This sounds do-able! I'm wondering how to define holidays. National? State? Foreign? Religious? Secular?

How about adding "special occasions" and "sick days"?

And I really like the new colors & header.
Anonymous said…
That sounds like a good idea!
Mo said…
Arbor Day, Spring Break.....and we need to check into foreign holidays.
And Dora Hall sings this: EVERY day, is somebody's birthday!
Grammie Kim said…
Suzie tried this one...I remember thinking it sounded pretty easy, but never tried it myself.
Probably ought to adopt the S just for general purposes.

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

The winner has been chosen.........Lisa!!!!!

5 holiday fabrics (snowflakes, snowmen, hearts, mittens, ice skates, poinsettia, holly, country print) lace ric-rac buttons (lots) tag that says MO made it long ties fits most everybody (unless the Jolly Green Giant leaves a comment) the pocket is possibly large enough for a kitten........... All you have to do is this........ ************leave a comment....... the comment has to be a sentence with the word BUNNY*************** I will choose a name Tuesday evening...........and mail it as soon as I get the winner's address! So, if you want an apron made by Mrs. SewBunny for the holidays.........leave a comment! (just make sure you use the word BUNNY in the comment) the winner is LISA!!!!!!!!!!!1