Tuesday, April 26

Go Dog Go

 One of my favorite kid books is Go Dog Go by P.D. Eastman.  It looks like a Dr. Seuss book, but it isn't.  
We quote the book quite often, especially when it is hot.  "It is hot up here on top."


I also ask the kids, "Do you like my hat? Do you like my party hat?"
They know what I mean........others do not, because when I ask the question, there isn't a party hat anywhere near!
 

When I bought this purse........I just kept thinking this:
 

"Do you like my purse?"  "Do you like the purse I gave fifty-cents for?"  
"Do you like this purse that I'm going to put old handkerchiefs in?"

I just hope you say, "OH YES!  I like that purse.  I like that purse you are going to put your old handkerchiefs in.  I do like that fifty-cent purse!"

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

"OH YES! I like that purse. I like that purse you are going to put your old handkerchiefs in. I do like that fifty-cent purse!"

A Quiet Gracious Life said...

LOVE it!!!

ancient one said...

OH YES! I like that purse. I like that purse you are going to put your old handkerchiefs in. I do like that fifty-cent purse!"

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

Well, I REALLY like that purse. It looks just like something that I would buy but :( I never find one for 50 cents. So, I am sure that your hankies will have a good home....and I like your party hat.lol

Pen Pen said...

Oh yes, I do like that 50 cent purse. The old hankies will be so lovely inside. I found some cute vintage linens recently for CHEAP; that seems to be my new "thing" when I go thrifting!

Julia Rose said...

Very cute old fashioned purse I realy like it !! I t looks like something i would wear to a very nice party or formal gathering.