Monday, March 7

Autumnal Decoration



I'm finally doing it!



choosing choosing choosing

cutting
cutting
cutting



I'm making a quilt curtain for the little room off of the dining room.
The curtains that were up,
are now in my husband's office.
They went perfect in there.


I have lots of fabric to use up, and it will be nice to look at all of it instead of it
being folded up on a shelf!
Many memories are coming back when I see the old fabric.
Dresses, aprons, skirts, jumpers.

Things I've sewn for others,
things I've sewn for US.



What a fun project.
I have more Autumnal fabric than I thought.
I guess I tend to choose it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Have you seen the ones in this post? (Vintage Vixen is fascinating - very creative). Everytime she takes a picture in front of these curtains which she fashioned, I am impressed.

http://vintagevixon.blogspot.com/2011/03/re-cycle-re-fashion-re-use.html

A Quiet, Gracious Life said...

Oh I bet they'll be beautiful!

Chas said...

LOVE!
I can't wait to see the finished project!
:)

Mrs. Mobunny said...

thanks everyone! Rebecca, I like the North/South arrangement of her squares....mine will be more East and West. That's what I'll call them......my East & West curtains!!!!!