Monday, January 24

me.

I Am...........mom, Molly, grandmother, me, Mrs. Mobunny, MO

I Want........to totally de-clutter the house

I Have..........a huge collection of rabbits

I Wish..........that October was really Autumn where we live

I Hate.........it when people that won't learn from MY mistakes

I Fear.........I will put things away and won't be able to find them

I Hear.......my two girls playing Act Your Wage

I Search........for bargains and usually find them

I Wonder..........where I will spend my birthday this year.........we are usually out of town

I Regret.........letting *them* remove my gall-bladder

I Love...........organization

I Ache.........??????

I Always.........drink coffee in the morning

I Usually.........go to bed early, I am NOT a night owl

I Am not.............afraid of the dentist or his needles

I Dance.........when I take horrible tasting cough medicine

I Sing............fun little songs I made up with my Sunday School girls

I Never........stop looking at purses in stores.....

I Rarely......go to the doctor

I Cry.........over stupid movies

I Am not always.........home......I like to shop........

I Lose........my keys..........NEVER

I'm Confused.............about a couple of verses in Proverbs.......but that's another blog-post

I Need........to write a friend a real letter, on real paper, with a real pen

I Should...........pat more people on the back

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

me, too.

A Quiet, Gracious Life said...

Okay, this was way cool to read!

Mrs. Mobunny said...

I hope I'm not boring anybody to tears. I just like to fill one out now and then! Do it on your blog!

A Quiet, Gracious Life said...

Okay Mrs. Mobunny I did this, just for *you*.

Dee said...

Good job...I like reading these...it helps to know a person better.