Skip to main content

croc's

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-candace/11294,default,pd.html?cid=44V&cgid=women-footwear

Are these NEAT or what?

Comments

Grammie Kim said…
mmmm-hmmmm! I LIKE em.
Makes me want to order right now!
Mo said…
I think they'e cuter than a box full of bunnies.
Grammie Kim said…
Mo, for you, that is pretty cute. Wow...how about if you had little bunny buttons to stick in the holes?
Mo said…
Or at least summpin pink? Like a bunny tail?
Grammie Kim said…
It would have to be kinda pink AND fuzzy....but I think that would work.

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

The winner has been chosen.........Lisa!!!!!

5 holiday fabrics (snowflakes, snowmen, hearts, mittens, ice skates, poinsettia, holly, country print) lace ric-rac buttons (lots) tag that says MO made it long ties fits most everybody (unless the Jolly Green Giant leaves a comment) the pocket is possibly large enough for a kitten........... All you have to do is this........ ************leave a comment....... the comment has to be a sentence with the word BUNNY*************** I will choose a name Tuesday evening...........and mail it as soon as I get the winner's address! So, if you want an apron made by Mrs. SewBunny for the holidays.........leave a comment! (just make sure you use the word BUNNY in the comment) the winner is LISA!!!!!!!!!!!1