Friday, December 31

Good Bye 2010





Good-bye Failures.


Good-bye Sad Things.


Good-bye Busy Days.


Breezy Days.


Good-bye Days Filled With Music.


And fun.


Good-bye to days that were kind of like my old bike.
Nothing very shiny.


Good-bye to days that I didn't have enough hands......


Bye to days I should have been more faithful and loyal.


bye to many good memories


Good-bye to days we just stayed home.........


.......the days we just ate plain food.



Good-bye to the days I didn't keep my mouth shut......


good bye to the days I did.

2010

It was the worse of times.
It was the best of times.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh so true--and cleverly posted... And "hello" to MORE days probably not so unlike those you described here! Happy New Year!

A Quiet, Gracious Life said...

I LOVED the picture of the watermelon on the beach!

I wanted to stop by and wish you and yours a Happy and Blessed New year my dear friend!

Glenda said...

Love this post . . . and your wonderful photography . . . and the fact that you visited by blog!! Come back and Happy New Year!