Skip to main content

From an old chorus book

Pinebrook Choruses

The Gospel~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Savior above,
In wonderful love,
Came down to the earth to die;
That all who believe
Might pardon receive
And live with Him ever on high.



Lost, But Jesus Found Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lost, but Jesus found me;
Blind, but now I see;
Bound, but hallelujah!
Christ has set me free.



Something More Than Gold~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, yes, I know there's something more,
Something more than gold,
To know my sins are all forgiv'n,
Is something more than gold.



He Laid Down His Life For His Sheep~~~~~~~~

He laid down His life for His sheep,
He laid down His life for his sheep;
This Shepherd so kind,
Had me in His mind,
When he laid down His life for His sheep.




A Good Enough Book For Me~~~~~~~~~~`

It's a good enough book for me,
A good enough book for me;
It tells of Jesus who die for me,
It tells of a Savior who ransomed me,
It's pages are true, and it's message is new;
It's a good enough book for me.


Every Day~~~~~~~~~~

Every day I'm walking with my Savior,
Every day He shows His wondrous favor'
In His arms I'm safe from every danger,
Till my mortal bond is free.


Keep Shining~~~~~~~

Keep shining, keep shining, and never grow dim.
Keep shining, keep shining , and glorify Him:
That someone you meet on life's journey may say:
"Thank God for that Christian, he's helped me today!"


This is such a neat little chorus book.  Many of the songs I've been taught through the years are IN this book.....all the words and music~~

Climb climb up Sunshine Mountain
Wide wide as the ocean.....(high as the heaven above)
Running over! Running over!
Isn't it grand to be a Christian, isn't it GRAND?
One door and only one.....
Fishers of men, Fishers of men!

The Birds Upon the Treetops~~~~~~~~~~

The birds upon the treetops sing their song,
The angels chant the chorus all day long;
The flowers in the garden blend their hue,
So why shouldn't I,
Why shouldn't you,
Praise Him Too?

Joy Joy Joy Joy Down In My Heart!

I hope you have a good Sunday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...