Skip to main content

SOAR

I like Romans 12. 
A preacher a LONG time ago said, "Remember who you are and what you are about." 

Obey this chapter and SOAR.

Let love be without dissimulation
Abhor that which is evil
Cleave to that which is good
(this would mean to stop acting like you don't know the difference)
Be kindly affectioned one to another
Rejoicing in hope
(there is hope for all of us, if we are still alive and breathing, there IS hope)
Patient in tribulation
(yes YOU be patient)
Bless and curse not
(come back to earth Michele)
Rejoice with them that do rejoice
(this is usually pretty easy unless you struggle with jealousy)
Mind not high things
Be not wise in your own conceits
(just about the time I think I have things figured out....BOOM)
Recompense to no man evil for evil
Provide things honest in the sight of all men
(ALL men, HONEST, no matter what)
Avenge not yourselves
(you will make a mess of it and possibly make it worse)
Be not overcome of evil
but overcome evil with good.
There.  We are all back to earth now.
If we need to know God's will for our life, we can start here.


soar.


Comments

Rebecca said…
I'm lovin' your parenthetical explanations here! And your new(?) header is SO attractive...
Dee said…
Love the photo.:) and I also enjoyed your previous post.

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...