Monday, August 9

Summer Summer





Husband's new office color...
and my new camera with the panoramic setting.



I love my silver things, there's no rhyme or reason for any of it.....just a shiny collection.




This was purchased because it had the word Colorado on the bag. 
I think it DID make the bread taste better.




Our resident spider in the mulberry tree.
It spins a golden web.
And it doesn't care for sunflower seeds.
or tree branches





I've been hanging lots of clothes on the line....it is SO hot here.
I LOVE the weather.





3 comments:

GardenofDaisies said...

It is dreadfully hot here too! I need a clothes line!!!

Rebecca said...

I like that "waiting for the rain" picture!

It's DREADFULLY humid here today (on TOP of the heat)!

Clothes would not dry on my line if I HAD one (and I hope to soon).

Mrs. Mobunny said...

You NEED a clothes line!!! I love to hang tablecloths, doilies, t-shirts and pillowcases outside. Everytime I hang things up, I think of my mom and how she had certain places on her lines for certain things! And she always always always brings her clothespins IN the house and never never never leaves them on the line.