Skip to main content

Tuesday

Photobucket


Photobucket

There was always a little spot on the road to stop. There was always something to look at!!


Photobucket

We watched some candy being made in a factory....it was just like Unwrapped and Modern Marvels! We ate some marshmallows coated in carmel....then went to Casa Bonita's for lunch/dinner.


Photobucket

Comments

Peach said…
Wow, my friend from Conway was just at Casa a few weeks ago, also! This is so weird.
I ate there when I visited Colorado just after my 18th birthday... right before I went off to college and met Sid. (Long time ago!)

We were making jokes the whole time "This place costs a bonita!"

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...