Skip to main content

our trip..............Wednesday

Wednesday we drove to Boulder.......on the way we stopped at Red Rock and took some pictures there. It was a nice drive and a beautiful day. This is the day we went to Celestial Tea factory. I will enjoy that tea even more than I did before!!


Photobucket



Our family on the beautiful bridge.......



Photobucket



Our Texas Friends on the Colorado Bridge!



Photobucket



Bubbling stream.....small river? babbling brook?



Photobucket



A park outside of Boulder.........out of nowhere, people came crashing through the woods on bicycles. It was a good idea to keep an eye out so you wouldn't be involved in an accident~~~~and the bike won.



Photobucket

Wednesday Afternoon

Comments

Grammie Kim said…
So much to enjoy...and reminisce. Thanks for taking us with you in pictures. I am so happy you got to be all cozy on the snow day...that is what snowdays are all about...

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...