Skip to main content

pretty rain............

Photobucket

It was such a pretty rain........I love to hear it splashing and pitter-pattering on my old pans and pitchers.

Comments

ancient one said…
I tried to make your picture bigger... but it didn't work for me... What a wonderful idea to get the pitter patter of rain...I told my husband I wished we had a tin roof so I can hear it rain.. the shingles muffle the sound.. I'm thinking I might find some pans to put around the air conditioner outside.. then I could hear it in bed.. I know Texas has not had much rain this summer.. so I know how PRETTY that rain must be..
Mo said…
It served a lot of purposes to put those pitchers and pans in the rain......to hear it, they got rinsed off and the cats had a choice of water bowls for a few days! I would love a tin roof, too. But I do not want to listen to a cricket at night.........like we did LAST night.........
Anonymous said…
Your buckets are pretty!

Did you get my e-mail? If not then I must not have your e-mail address correct. If that's the case send me an e-mail to the address that is on my profile.
Mary said…
I also tried to enlarge your picture, but it didn't work. I would love to have some pans for the rain to pitter patter into. I will be looking at the fleamarket.

I don't have a tin roof, but I can hear the rain pitter pattering on the roof of my bedroom. It is a soothing sound and helps me drift off to sleep.

Thanks so much for stopping by and entering my giveaway. I hope you will stop by again soon so we can get acquainted.

Blessings,
Mary
Mary said…
That should be, thank you for stopping by and commenting. Please come back and enter my giveaway. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...