Skip to main content

A Legal Blog

I know it is fixing to be winter for some of you........but around here, we can have flowers all seasons if we plant and plan right. I do enjoy the flowers year round where I live.......I also enjoy cool fronts, but that is another post.........so this blog is legal because of where I live. We have flowers instead of snow. It is fun to see which flowers will make it through the winter? season.


Photobucket

I never know what is going to grow and bloom........!!


Photobucket

This red flower is always a surprise. They are random because that is how they were planted.


Photobucket

This is where Zephyr hides. She probably wouldn't want me to tell you all that....but she's in there all the time so dogs and other cats won't see her.


Photobucket

It's always a nice surprise too, to get a white? flower.


Photobucket

These Shamrock plants are in the garden by the doorway. I did some changing around of that spot in late Spring. I hope they continue to thrive. They are from my Great Grandma's garden that lived in Colorado. I guess they can take harsh winters. I also guess mine are spoiled!


Photobucket


This is mid Spring. The blue-bonnets are a horrible sight after they bloom. If you don't wait for them to go to seed, you lose next year's flowers. I threw seed ALL over the front yard from the plants this year. Our yard should be filled with pink and blue bonnets come March 2,010. We'll see.


Photobucket

This had to be one of the biggest surprises of all. I try to throw seeds from vegetables/fruits in places that they might happily take root......and this one did! I didn't know it until it got this big. But can I PLANT one of these things and get fruit? no.


Photobucket


This is a Shrimp Plant. They will grow like weeds if they are in a happy spot. I don't have any big ones right now.....most of them got plucked and pulled when I fixed the garden they were thriving in.


Photobucket


Sometimes the 24 hour garden is filled with sunflowers........



Photobucket

Flowery snow.........this was ONE beautiful day.

Comments

Grammie Kim said…
Beautiful! I never tire of looking at flower posts. Legal or not...
Mo said…
Well, I just know that a great majority of the population is going in to real winter weather. I just wanted everybody to know I'm within the law.
James McEntire said…
I think that one photo has been touched up. Is that legal???

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...