Skip to main content

Luke




This is the day he went to the Doctor. They left the bandage off of his hand........I'll spare you all the picture I took of it! Now it can get air and heal faster. He is a cute little kid. He never laughs out loud.........he just chuckles with his shoulders. He is just a little over one year old here. We got him a 'possum for his birthday. He hugged it and now sleeps with it.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Grammie Kim said…
Awww...I'm so glad he is doing better. Wow, it has been a long haul getting to this point to get his bandage off.
ancient one said…
Luke is so precious... I love babies!!
TO BECOME said…
Oh, he is so sweet. I wish I could hug him. I wish I knew him better. I would like to see his shoulder laugh. How precious. I am so thankful that his hand is healing the way it should. Great-Grandma
Amy said…
I love the red hair. I wonder why.....five children and not one red head. Oh well...I asked for a girl right???

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...