To Complain Or Not Complain
1. Allow thyself to complain of nothing, not even the weather.
2. Never picture thyself to thyself under any circumstances which you art not.
3. Never compare thine own lot with that of another.
4. Never allow thyself to dwell on the wish that this or that had been or were otherwise than it was.
5. Never dwell on the morrow. It is God's, not thine.
I have found that it is very easy to complain about health, weather, others, our lot, our house, our car, our pets, our family, our hair, our shoes, our everything.
Take the challenge........catch yourself before you start to go on and on and on about how you're feeling, your lot in life, and everything else.
Replace it with a smile, do it whether you feel like it or not and you might just like it better than filling people in with the horrid details of your life.
You will be surprised at how this is not as easy as it sounds. We are so used to ......uh......being human.