Monday, November 3

just maybe..............

just maybe.......somebody out there needs to see a sweet bunny picture.....
a soft rabbit with pink and white ears coming out of a beautiful tea-cozy........

or the same rabbit looking UP........


or how about a bunny all dressed up in purple........from the bow on its head to the slippers?



when Lydia chose a bunny to play with, this was usually the one..........

There. I hope you feel better now.
You know who you are.........
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Janie said...

That's alot of bunnies...how many have you collected?

Mobunny said...

I haven't ever counted them. They won't be still. They're all over the place.

Hon Rosie said...

I LOVEEE that little white bunny! It's sooo cute and soft! I loved playing with it.
Lydia~

mosbb said...

I can see why that little bunny would be appealing to Lydia. I am in love with it too.
I am CIMC at your comment about the bunnies not being still!
Thanks, Mo.

Kristi said...

Oh yes, I feel so much better now. I needed a sweet bunny picture tonight!

~Kristi

Chas said...

Yes... I needed a soft, sweet bunny this morning! :D
Love to you my sweet friend,
Chas

Rene' said...

That tea cozy looks pretty familiar. :)
Thanks for making me smile.