Skip to main content

painting things purple

my bumble bee apron



the holes are waiting for drawers!


it needs one more coat
I think we are going to put our 'Sunday' dishes in the middle shelf......afterbirth bowls on the bottom........the bottom of this little purple hutch will have a door. It will be for baking things.....vanilla, baking powder......sprinkles!
Our wonderful array of spices (from Dollar General) will have to go some where, we just don't know where. They will be hidden. They're not very classy.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Motherofmany said…
how pretty! can i ask you about your shelves? are those just brackets with boards cut to size screwed on to them? i need some for my pitiful kitchen and that looks like an easy and nice looking idea :)

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...