Skip to main content

vacation and stuff

I guess we were getting coffee?
Just a pretty tree.
Cracker B. as usual. I think that was the last time I'm going to eat there.
I've had all the dry corn bread I can stand.


Kansas.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

candy said…
lovely pics.
we dont have cracker barrel in Canada..i hope theres one in california when we go in october.
Mo said…
The food is mainly good.....the surroundings are fun, they have a neato store to shop in.......and we like breakfast. They always have seasonal things on sale in their store....lots of bunnies, house deco and old time candy.
Anonymous said…
I don't go to Cracker Barrel for cornbread...I go for the breakfast menu of Chicken fried chicken. MMM.

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...