Skip to main content

Galveston




I'm fixing to go to Galveston.
We will drive on the senic Blue Water Highway.
I will stop at Buc-ees and get a brownie.
One with nuts and chocolate chips.
It's raining.
But it will stop.
And it will probably be beautiful out!
We're going to Wal-mart, too.
Just for the fun of it.
We will see what Caleb and Heather's baby is........boy or girl.........girl or boy.
?
I'll be back.
After Heather and I have some fun.
bye.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Tanya said…
Ooohhh, my dad grew up in Galveston! He & my uncle were little beach bums. He remembers walking to the beach with his little brother when they were kids in the 50's. Boy, parents would never let their kids do that these days! :-)

Have fun!
ancient one said…
Oh what a beautiful photos... I wish I could go with you...LOL

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...