Skip to main content

good morning


I was looking back at some pictures this morning, and it looks like we did the Redwall Feast in March last year.
Everything did NOT turn out, but we had a great time anyway.
Maybe everything in your day will not turn out, but you can have a great time, *anyway*.

Jesus is the Joy of Living

He's the King of Life to me
Unto Him my all I'm giving
His forever more, to be
I will do what He commands me
anywhere He leads I'll go
Jesus is the Joy of Living
He's the sweetest friend I know!!!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
even though it's slopping over it still looks like it tasted good.
Kristi said…
Wonderful words. Did you pen them or is this a song or poem you've read?

~Kristi
Mo said…
Kristi,
It is an old hymn........
Anonymous said…
I absolutely love that old song; thank you so much for refreshing my memory. I shall surely be humming that again and again!!

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

The winner has been chosen.........Lisa!!!!!

5 holiday fabrics (snowflakes, snowmen, hearts, mittens, ice skates, poinsettia, holly, country print) lace ric-rac buttons (lots) tag that says MO made it long ties fits most everybody (unless the Jolly Green Giant leaves a comment) the pocket is possibly large enough for a kitten........... All you have to do is this........ ************leave a comment....... the comment has to be a sentence with the word BUNNY*************** I will choose a name Tuesday evening...........and mail it as soon as I get the winner's address! So, if you want an apron made by Mrs. SewBunny for the holidays.........leave a comment! (just make sure you use the word BUNNY in the comment) the winner is LISA!!!!!!!!!!!1