Wow, what a radish. I don't like radishes... have I told you that? I might just have to try them again sometime! :) Have a great day. It is FREEZING here! Love, Chas
Anonymous said…
Mo,
What a fun thing to pull out of the ground... Are you preparing for your adventure? I am almost packed...just a few things left to do other than daily work. Only 2 kids for the three days I worked this week...that was a nice surprise for me. I get to see my Susannah TOMORROW! Enjoy your grandchildren while you are at Sara's.....
February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over #1 apron ...
So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball. I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK. I like Ross now. These shoes were $1.49. Purple velvet DUCK SHOES. IN MY SIZE. My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on. Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general. I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something. We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink. And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful. I need useful when I garden. I bought some very low cost sni...
Comments
Have a great day. It is FREEZING here!
Love,
Chas
What a fun thing to pull out of the ground...
Are you preparing for your adventure? I am almost packed...just a few things left to do other than daily work. Only 2 kids for the three days I worked this week...that was a nice surprise for me. I get to see my Susannah TOMORROW!
Enjoy your grandchildren while you are at Sara's.....