Skip to main content

a curtain


I didn't take a very good picture of this.......but it's actually an old apron. See the pocket? It evidently had a band? tie? that went through the waist........I just put a curtain rod in it.........doesn't it JUST GO SO WELL with my purple wall? And why do they call it Spray and Wash when it is more like a stick deoderant?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
cute curtain! i knew you'd end up with one of those sooner or later. i have been eyeing the flour sacks at our Albertsons for quite a while now. i know i'm going to break down and have to buy one, one of these days. maybe i'll use it for kitchen curtains. or an apron lol.

i give Stain Stick as a present at every baby shower i'm invited to. :)

Mamalovesboysenberryjama

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...