If you chase enough rabbits,
you'll make a trail. Come
down those trails with me.
Search This Blog
Lydia and the Ocean
Lydia and floaties...........
Lydia and the gulls.............(I don't want to glamorize our beaches........this is dried ?whatever? the sea belched up......it looked like a forest fire............)
Lydia floating in six inches of water..............
Lydia is just cute as a button. I love the wrap on her head, she looks adorable! Love, Chas
**Oh, Cameo wanted me to ask you if you would tell Lydia she has a blog now, it is http://www.homesteadblogger.com/animalgirl she is so tickled about it!
Anonymous said…
I bookmarked Cameo's blog for Lydia! I have to keep something on Lydia's head or she feels really bad when we get home. She got her hat soaked of course.......when we all got out of the water I gave her my beautiful, orange, DRY, over sized handkerchief.
Anonymous said…
I loooove the ocean.... But not the seaweed! Yuck yuck yuck! I like feeding the gulls, but my arms get soooooo sore the next day. Hmmmm.. Lydia~
Comments
Love,
Chas
**Oh, Cameo wanted me to ask you if you would tell Lydia she has a blog now, it is http://www.homesteadblogger.com/animalgirl
she is so tickled about it!
Lydia~