5 holiday fabrics (snowflakes, snowmen, hearts, mittens, ice skates, poinsettia, holly, country print) lace ric-rac buttons (lots) tag that says MO made it long ties fits most everybody (unless the Jolly Green Giant leaves a comment) the pocket is possibly large enough for a kitten........... All you have to do is this........ ************leave a comment....... the comment has to be a sentence with the word BUNNY*************** I will choose a name Tuesday evening...........and mail it as soon as I get the winner's address! So, if you want an apron made by Mrs. SewBunny for the holidays.........leave a comment! (just make sure you use the word BUNNY in the comment) the winner is LISA!!!!!!!!!!!1
Comments
Happy Birthday Kimberly Joan! Dad loves you!
love you,
Kim
You share my husbands birthday!
What a special day!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Love,
Chas
I hope you enjoy your day. Wish I could share it with you!
Love,
MRS. Kimberly
Is that a picture of the new quilt that you are working on?
It's vibrant and JUICY-looking. :D
Many Happy Returns!
Mrs. Robin
Your sister,
Lydia~
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the gingham!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
~Mrs. Kristi
I sent you an email.