If you chase enough rabbits,
you'll make a trail. Come
down those trails with me.
Search This Blog
Purple Calories
Heather made this at our house on Monday. You can't really see it, but it isn't your runofthemill grahm cracker crust. It's the kind with walnuts in it. This was YUMMY.
I have the walnut and flour recipe. Is that what she used? I make a chocolate torte with mine and haven't thought about doing anything else with it. I'll have to give it a try with another dessert.
February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over #1 apron ...
So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball. I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK. I like Ross now. These shoes were $1.49. Purple velvet DUCK SHOES. IN MY SIZE. My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on. Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general. I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something. We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink. And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful. I need useful when I garden. I bought some very low cost sni...
Comments
Is it made with real cream cheese or the light stuff?
~Kristi