Skip to main content

Just a Cake...........



No wait, this wasn't JUST a cake..........every piece had 800 calories. At least the necklace wasn't fattening.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Peach said…
was the cake any good?
It looks sinfully ungodly. :)
Daniel said…
That was one heavy duty cake, it gave me cramps. And by the way that was a little harsh!!!

Daniel
Anonymous said…
:), what a sweet family! The cake looks incredible, did you eat it with ice cream to cut the sweetness? :) Have a great day!

Love,
Chas
Anonymous said…
Where's the recipe? Please?
Anonymous said…
the cake is UNREAL.
Suzie, Olivia either has the recipe on her blog, or she's gonna post it soonly.
We didn't have ice-cream Chas....nothing would have helped. :0
Kristi said…
800 calories, huh? Slice me one anyway!

~Kristi

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...