Skip to main content

Thursday on the Gulf Coast


 
Sometimes it's hard to be on the coast.
Where bananas grow....
and gets just cold enough each year,
to knock my poor avocado tree out of commission.
 
 


It got up to 70 here today.
November 20.
 

 
 
I figure if we get through the Winter season,
and don't have to turn the A.C. on,
for Christmas or Thanksgiving,
it's been a good year.
 
I love a stocking hat.
A Snoopy stocking hat.
Don't see them much around anymore.
Maybe I'm not in the right state.
 


Comments

Anonymous said…
You will have to come visit Kansas to wear a Snoopy stocking hat. Didn't you have a hat like that when you lived in Seward? I think there is a picture of you with it on. Do you remember? Kristi
Mo said…
If you find a picture of me in a Snoopy hat, send it to me.

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

The winner has been chosen.........Lisa!!!!!

5 holiday fabrics (snowflakes, snowmen, hearts, mittens, ice skates, poinsettia, holly, country print) lace ric-rac buttons (lots) tag that says MO made it long ties fits most everybody (unless the Jolly Green Giant leaves a comment) the pocket is possibly large enough for a kitten........... All you have to do is this........ ************leave a comment....... the comment has to be a sentence with the word BUNNY*************** I will choose a name Tuesday evening...........and mail it as soon as I get the winner's address! So, if you want an apron made by Mrs. SewBunny for the holidays.........leave a comment! (just make sure you use the word BUNNY in the comment) the winner is LISA!!!!!!!!!!!1