ugh September 18, 2014 I love people. I love my friends. I love to meet new people. I don't mind being in a large crowd. I don't mind being with strangers. I can start a conversation with a stranger. I'm a people person. But this? No. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Rebecca said… No. Me neither. :)I don't like it in church when told to greet each other during the service either. It seems too artificial. I'll greet before and after, please. Little Penpen said… LOL, I agree!! Mo said… Very hard thing for me to do in church......I am a visitor, should I go around and shake hands or stand my ground and look snooty and uncomfortable?
Comments
I don't like it in church when told to greet each other during the service either. It seems too artificial. I'll greet before and after, please.