Skip to main content
Philippians 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection,
 and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
 
Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works,
 which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
 
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
 yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:
 and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God,
 who loved me, and gave himself for me.
 
Romans 12:1,2 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God,
 that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice,
 holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
 
What defines you? 
 ( to determine or identify the essential qualities or meaning of)
 
 Your past?  Your mistakes?  Your plans?  Your childhood?  Your job?  Your relationships?  Your dreams?  Your fears?  Your failures?  Your family?
 
 
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Psalm 119:11
 
Hide God's Word in your heart,
and let the Word define who you are.
 
 
 
To be like Jesus, to be like Jesus
All I ask to be like Him;
All through life’s journey
From earth to glory
All I ask to be like Him;
To be like Jesus, to be like Jesus
All I ask to be like Him;
Not in a measure but in its fullness
All I ask to be like Him.

 
 

Comments

Rebecca said…
I'm quite sure you're busy (if not exhauster) "doing" for EVERYone! You are frequently in my thoughts (which leads to a prayer....)

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...