Skip to main content

thrift store find







This looked like a piece of fabric folded up.........but then it turned into a giant scarf.
A little bit of Summer!
We have two other ones we use all the time.
It was $2.00 !!
I am excited for warm weather.
It's just around the corner.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Rebecca said…
How beautiful! (Still can't get out to our clothesline. Wish I had it on a pulley sometimes....)
Mo said…
I usually can't get to the clothesline because of CLOVER!
Grammie Kim said…
How wonderful to find such pleasure in a $2 find.

Happy for you...my best dear buddy.

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...