Skip to main content

Patience




What do you suppose this dog is thinking?
Is he hoping his master will buy him some curly fries?



Or does he wish he was in a *cool* vehicle,
for a land barge van certainly is NOT.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

ancient one said…
Ha ha... I take pics of dogs in cars too... I have featured 3 car dogs on my blog at different times. Those big dogs make you look twice. You almost think the dog is driving the car. Love it!!
Mo said…
this particular dog looked SO serious !!
Anonymous said…
I'll bet he's hoping a cop doesn't come by and ask him for his drivers license :-)

Take care and have a blessed day :-)

~Ron
******
Kristi said…
haha...I always think it funny to see a dog in the driver's seart.

~Kristi

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...