Skip to main content

A little song.......



I put a tune to this old little poem.
I'm sorry I'm not there with you
to sing it.
All the notes look like whole notes,
but they're not.

Comments

Rebecca said…
I sang it! I like it! (Not sure of the rhythm, but I made up my own!) I like the way you wrote out your own staff. Very creative, my friend!
Grammie Kim said…
It's just no fun without your voice attached. Have Kim do a video! Yeah, that would work! :)
Mo said…
We're fixing to have the piano tuned, and then she will play it. But I probably won't sing.
JTR said…
Love it! Your blog has such a wonderful handmade appeal. Glad to have found you!

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...