Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Lydia

Photobucket

Happy Birthday to Lydia



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Comments

Chas said…
Happy Birthday Sweet Lydia! With much love from Chas and Cameo! :)
joy said…
Happy Happy Birthday Lydia! Can you believe your youngest is a teenager?! She is beautiful :)
Grammie Kim said…
I don't check my computer for a day or two, and this is what happens...I miss the big event!

Happy belated Birthday, dear sweet Lydia.
Julie said…
She is so lovely. My oldest turns 13 in April. WOW!

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...