5 holiday fabrics (snowflakes, snowmen, hearts, mittens, ice skates, poinsettia, holly, country print) lace ric-rac buttons (lots) tag that says MO made it long ties fits most everybody (unless the Jolly Green Giant leaves a comment) the pocket is possibly large enough for a kitten........... All you have to do is this........ ************leave a comment....... the comment has to be a sentence with the word BUNNY*************** I will choose a name Tuesday evening...........and mail it as soon as I get the winner's address! So, if you want an apron made by Mrs. SewBunny for the holidays.........leave a comment! (just make sure you use the word BUNNY in the comment) the winner is LISA!!!!!!!!!!!1
Comments
I'm sorry you lost your rabbit last year--I've always thought I'd like to have a rabbit but thought it wouldn't be a very good idea since I have cats. (o;
I wanted to stop by and thank you for your kind and encouraging comment. I've enjoyed getting to know you a bit, via blogging,--You have the *most delightful* sense of humor! I also enjoy it when you write spiritual posts because you just seem to be so FULL of common sense. (o:
Blessings,
Michele
I have never loved radishes, maybe I should try them again.
Lydia is adorable. She looks like she has such a fun personality in her pictures.
Have a wonderful day Mrs. Mo!
Love,
Chas
They have rabbits for sale now in the Tractor Supply store near our home. I guess they are suppose to be Easter Bunnies?
Loved this post!