And it all was delicious, huh? One year my sisters and mom all made batches of banana nut bread that we froze and had delicious mornings for a long time. I've lost my recipe. It had a bread starter that we messed with for about a week before we made the bread. I think people around here called it "friendship" bread as we all had batter left over to pass on to friends so they could make up a batch of bread. Is that the way you made these?
February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over #1 apron ...
5 holiday fabrics (snowflakes, snowmen, hearts, mittens, ice skates, poinsettia, holly, country print) lace ric-rac buttons (lots) tag that says MO made it long ties fits most everybody (unless the Jolly Green Giant leaves a comment) the pocket is possibly large enough for a kitten........... All you have to do is this........ ************leave a comment....... the comment has to be a sentence with the word BUNNY*************** I will choose a name Tuesday evening...........and mail it as soon as I get the winner's address! So, if you want an apron made by Mrs. SewBunny for the holidays.........leave a comment! (just make sure you use the word BUNNY in the comment) the winner is LISA!!!!!!!!!!!1
Comments
What a nice morning. :)
Love,
Chas
Lydia Rose~
(and yes, the bread was good, but sometimes it isn't.....the quality of the old bananas makes a big difference)
Kim, now I will be sure to sleep with my beautiful coffee cup.