Skip to main content

Good night.........

I do the evening dishes. It was just a bunch of salad bowls.

I cleaned my table.

I got a cranberry limeade pineapple drink from Sonic.
Good Night.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey mrs. mo. I spy a homeschool report card? Do you use these and how do you come up with the grades and such? Bcuz I homeschool too, but have never made a report card. But would like to , perhaps.

thanks, Melissa

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

The winner has been chosen.........Lisa!!!!!

5 holiday fabrics (snowflakes, snowmen, hearts, mittens, ice skates, poinsettia, holly, country print) lace ric-rac buttons (lots) tag that says MO made it long ties fits most everybody (unless the Jolly Green Giant leaves a comment) the pocket is possibly large enough for a kitten........... All you have to do is this........ ************leave a comment....... the comment has to be a sentence with the word BUNNY*************** I will choose a name Tuesday evening...........and mail it as soon as I get the winner's address! So, if you want an apron made by Mrs. SewBunny for the holidays.........leave a comment! (just make sure you use the word BUNNY in the comment) the winner is LISA!!!!!!!!!!!1