If you chase enough rabbits,
you'll make a trail. Come
down those trails with me.
Search This Blog
7:00 a.m.
This is what my morning looked like. The posts to follow are pictures of the rest of the day. I did two loads of clothes and hung them on the line.......I can't believe I didn't get any pictures.
I loved having a peek into one of Mrs. Mo's days....thank you...it was fun!! Loved all your pics too.....your kitchen looks great!! Sad to say, mine still isn't finished....someday, lol.....Have a great weekend~
Thanks to you all for 'peeking' in to my day! And it DOES look like an angel! But it's just a plain old palm type tree that blows strange things into our yard.
February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over #1 apron ...
5 holiday fabrics (snowflakes, snowmen, hearts, mittens, ice skates, poinsettia, holly, country print) lace ric-rac buttons (lots) tag that says MO made it long ties fits most everybody (unless the Jolly Green Giant leaves a comment) the pocket is possibly large enough for a kitten........... All you have to do is this........ ************leave a comment....... the comment has to be a sentence with the word BUNNY*************** I will choose a name Tuesday evening...........and mail it as soon as I get the winner's address! So, if you want an apron made by Mrs. SewBunny for the holidays.........leave a comment! (just make sure you use the word BUNNY in the comment) the winner is LISA!!!!!!!!!!!1
Comments
I got to have a look at your kitchen while you were gone and I really, really like it. It looks just like you which is beautiful! Grandma
And I agree with Karen, your kitchen looks GREAT!
And I had to share that the word verification I had to type in was 'somedumb'. LOL
And it DOES look like an angel!
But it's just a plain old palm type tree that blows strange things into our yard.