Skip to main content

pillowcase.........



This has got to be one of the prettiest pillowcases I have ever seen. I got it this morning at my favorite thrift store. I washed it, hung it up on the line to dry......and it is so soft.......but too old to be used on a pillow. Too bad. It makes me think of my mom and the things I grew up with.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

~~Deby said…
I think it is so pretty too.....maybe a table runner could be made...some make aprons out of pillowcases now...lovely..
Deby
~~Deby said…
Praying for you and your safety through IKE....
Deby
Mo said…
candy, I knew you would! When I see pink.....I think of you and all of your 'soft' things!

deby, I put the pillowcase on top of an old suitcase and put three purple rabbits on top!
These old pillowcases are lovey and I can imagine how soft they feel :o)

~Dallas
~~Deby said…
Just have to say..I have been at Goodwill a few times and thought of you and your pillowcases...
Deby

Popular posts from this blog

hmmmmmmmmmmm

what's wrong with this picture? (click on the picture and it will enlarge....)

Apron Give-AWAY

February 19th I will choose a winner. If you want to be entered into the contest..... Leave a comment with the word *APRON* in the sentence. Tell your friends about the contest......... I added a twist........... there are two aprons the winner gets to choose which one they want the other one will be for sale after the contest is over                                                                      #1 apron                                       ...

this and that

So, I get up this morning, and the rag-rug fairy tied all my rag-rug pieces together and had them wound in a nice ball.  I think I will leave more out tonight and see if it can happen again. OK.  I like Ross now.  These shoes were $1.49.  Purple velvet DUCK SHOES.  IN MY SIZE.  My plans are to go into that store every time I get groceries from now on.  Can't beat $1.49 for some of the neatest shoes in the world. I have seen this in a couple of places on blogs and the internet in general.  I was fully planning on ordering one....but our Kroger store had them for $12 something.  We've made 6 or 7 cups of coffee with this in our K-pot....and I am tickled to have it. I can now buy fun kinds of ground coffee.....not to say that Wal-Mart store brand decaff is a fun brand, but it's what I always used to drink.  And I lived. These are useful, not beautiful.  I need useful when I garden.  I bought some very low cost sni...